1. In MS Word, go to File, Page Setup.
2. Click LAYOUT
3. Choose PAGE VETICAL ALIGNMENT
4. Choose CENTER
5. Type your title in 24 point font, hit Enter 3 times
6. Type Senior Quest in 16 point font, hit ENTER, type the year. Hit ENTER 6 times.
7. Type the word "by" in 16 point font, hit ENTER, type your name, hit ENTER 6 times.
8. Type Wayne High School in 16 point font, hit ENTER, type your English 12 instructor's name.
We suggest that you type 2 copies of your title page--one for your paper, and one for your own notes/portfolio.
This will also help you correct any mistakes which make occur.